This week we'd like to introduce you to Lauren who owns and operates Ten23Designs. We met her on Twitter and think her work is really unique and a great way to personalize any party decor. Her designs can be used in home decor as well. I love her ideas and just need to think of a way to use something from Ten23Designs in my own home!
We asked Lauren to answer a few interview questions for us and following are her responses:
Blog / website: www.ten23designs.com
Etsy shop: www.ten23designs.etsy.com
Custom orders always taken via e-mail @ email@example.com (I love custom orders)
1. How did you come up with your business name? Ten23 is my birthday... October 23rd. :o)
2. How long have you been in business? I opened my on-line shop last August on the 22nd.
3. What inspired you to start your creative business?
My own wedding... There were a lot of things I wanted (I love personalized things) but they costed too much money. So I wanted to make these personalized items for people at affordable prices.
4. What is your favorite wedding or party trend right now?
Bright colors... I love these bright colors that came out this summer; the yellow & dark pink, orange & turquoise, bright blue & lime, etc.
6. Do you have any favorite wedding, party, or handmade related blogs or websites that you'd like to share?
I like www.brendasweddingblog.com I think it is a great resource for many elements of planning a wedding & she has great giveaways.
Thanks so much Lauren for sharing your fabulous decals with us. We love your work and hope to work with you in the future!