We've Been MIA- For Good Reason!!!

October 31, 2009

Here at Creative Custom Card Boxes we have some exciting personal news to share on this very Happy Halloween!

I'm expecting! We are so excited about this news! I've been a bit under the weather (pregnancy style) for the past few months but slowly coming up for air.


Things here at the workshop have been hectic and even though you haven't seen posts on the blog from us recently we've been working on LOTS of custom card box orders behind the scenes. I promise to get these fabulous projects up on the blog very soon!

Don't fret though, we have a great crew and there will be no delay on card box projects!


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi Marni!

Congratulations and good luck! I am so excited for you and I wish you and your husband the best. If you need someone to vent about morning sickness and some of the other wonderful pregnancy symptoms just let me know!!

Jessica

Post a Comment